What's new

Energy Take Classic 5.1 speaker system, lightly used (1 Viewer)

keninirvine

Auditioning
Real Name
Ken
TheBigGaloof said:
This is a fully-functional home theater speaker system consisting of six (6) units:
Two (2) front speakers, two (2) surround speakers, one (1) center channel speaker, and one (1) 200W powered subwoofer.
The speakers are just over a year old and are in excellent condition - there are no dings, nicks or marring on their otherwise glossy, piano-black surfaces.
This is a great-sounding little system - a nice, modest complement to my Denon AVR-1911, but I've decided to go a little bigger. Towers maybe.. but really I'm still up in the air about where to go next!
The speakers were purchased from Amazon at the end of February 2011 and have been used with restraint since then.
Specifications:
Frequency Response: Sat: 115Hz-20KHz; Center: 110Hz-20KHz; Subwoofer: 33Hz-150Hz +/- 3dB
Crossover Point: 2.9 kHz
Sensitivity: 89dB
Power Handling: Sat & Center: 100 Watts; Subwoofer: 200 Watts
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 100 Watts RMS (Continuous)
Impedance: 8-ohm compatible
Subwoofer Variable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz-150Hz @ 18dB/octave
Tweeter: ¾-inch (19 mm) Hyperbolic™ aluminum-dome
Woofer: Sat & Center: 3-inch poly-titanium; Sub: 8" IM Cone with Patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround
Dimensions (inches): Sat: 6 7/8 x 4 1/8 x 4 1/8; Center: 4 1/8 x 10 1/4 x 4 1/8; Subwoofer: 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 (add 2 1/6" for feet)
Weight: Sat: 2.9 lbs; Center: 3.2 lbs; Subwoofer: 19.7 lbs
I'm asking $275 or best offer, buyer pays for shipping. To help calculate this, the speakers will ship from 12196 in a 21"x18"x23" box which weighs 41 pounds.
Lastly (and, being new to the HTF, I don't know if this is a help or a hindrance) I am good friends with the fabled Mike Frezon. Actual, have-lunch-with-the-guy, shoot-the-breeze, run-into-him-at-the-gas-station friends. I know you're jealous!
E-mail me and let's see if we can make a deal!
John
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn't receive it, as I just joined.

jkoc

Auditioning
Real Name
jim kocinski
Ha sorry about that John,
I see now you provided the location. Ill be in touch!

TheBigGaloof

Auditioning
Real Name
John Armstrong
Derek - shoot me an e-mail at jarmstr1[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com so we can work out this rest of this deal!
John

TheBigGaloof

Auditioning
Real Name
John Armstrong
As of right now, this nice little system is still available.
I'm prepared to go $275 including shipping within the contiguous United States. That's about a $50 value folks!
Come one, come all!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks