What's new

"Emphasis on body image prompts more men to shave their chests" (1 Viewer)

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
I must be the only girly man here ... I've done this since I was in high school 15 years ago ... I started shaving it while running track (I ran national caliber times from 8th grade until I finished High School) ... Something about it stuck with me ... It feels very clean ...
Ok now for the info I'm sure you all don't want to know ... I shave my pits as well ... This was more of a clean issue ... But it started at the same time ...
I do a clippers trim once a week ... I cut my own hair as well and the top is only 1/2 inch ...
While all of you claim your women love the hairy beast ... I have to report the same info ... They love the hairless beast ...

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I'd never shave my hair, but then again there aren't really anyone around who wants to look at it either :) I did have my back shaved some times in a moment of confusion, much good that did, it would have been better to leave it alone :)
Actually, I read in a Norwegian newspaper some days ago that nowadays it was even popular among young men to shave their balls
eek.gif
the writer of the article had returned to public shower rooms in pools etc after a long time and found himself to be the only one in seven people with all his natural hair remaning.
I don't really bother, it was years ago that I realized I would never fit into the popular fashion image anyway, so I do my best to avoid the recent "in" trends anyway.
------------------
Click here if you want to see Looney Tunes on DVD!
"You're 10 seconds away from the most embarrassing moment of your life!"
Click here to admit you want to see Ford Fairlane on DVD!
DVD List Link Removed

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
It's funny that we always hear about women's issues with "body image," the media, pop culture, etc. The same thing apparantly applies to men. We are as vulnerable and stupid as women. Shame on us silly humans.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Thank god for my hairless Irish/German genes!
Now if only I could get rid of the hair on my toes....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks