What's new

"Ed" - 4/11/03 (1 Viewer)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
One of the biggest reasons the show's creators wanted Ed to be on at 9 PM is the demographic. They found that the show's ratings went up after 8:30 - because parents had put kids to bed and could turn on the TV. I don't think the show being on at 9 heralds anything radically different in tone or content. I don't see the show suddenly having a lot more sex or adult content.

Michael Hughes

Second Unit
Does the reunion of Rob Burnett back to the Late Show give a signal to Ed's future? Didn't Burnett pen many of these scripts?

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Wasn't the kid on drums in the "Warren Cheswick Experience" (love that name!) the same kid who died from the stomach stapling operation a few weeks back or was that a different actor? :confused:

Rob

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
I don't think he died...I think he just got really sick. Can't remember for sure though. If he died, major continuity error. :D Its the same guy...

Lee-M

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, it's the same guy... but they did not have him die; he was just reported to have to be in and out of the hospital for a long time. Another example of how some of the side stories had to be trimmed towards the end.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew. Please renew.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Just wanted to bring this thread back from the dead to ask my fellow HTF members a favor.

I have been searching everywhere for a copy of the season finale with no luck whatsoever. Is there someone here that can help me out in this regard? Pretty please?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks