What's new

dvds in 2012 (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
It will depend on the releases. I believe Adam-12 (S6) and hopefully Vega$ will be completed. I will be looking at completed series like mission impossible, the fugitive, brady bunch, etc. It will also come down to my budget and i will adjust it accordingly.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Garrisons Gorillas, High Chapparal, Duck Dodgers, Far Out Space Nuts, Xiaolin Showdown season 2, James

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Forgot to add Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future, (which supposedly, is in the works), When Things Were Rotten, (which has been stalled), and yes, Twelve O'Clock High as well. James

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator
I wonder If anyone noticed, That Amazon is picking up the pace and offering better deals on DVD's & Blu-Rays?? It seems Amazon is trying to beat DeepDiscount on DVD's & Blu-Ray deals. Lately I been getting sweet deals from Amazon Incredible hulk complete series box set got it for about $33, I just pre ordered Dragon ball Z Dragon Box #6 for about $24 and I ordered The Slayers season 4 & 5 on Blu-Ray It's strange DVD version cost between $2 to 3 more than Blu-Rays So I took the Blu-Ray version, So both cost $24 & $25! But Hey! If Amazon wants to compete DeepDiscount, Good I like to save more money!

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gene M

I wonder If anyone noticed, That Amazon is picking up the pace and offering better deals on DVD's & Blu-Rays?? It seems Amazon is trying to beat DeepDiscount on DVD's & Blu-Ray deals. Lately I been getting sweet deals from Amazon Incredible hulk complete series box set got it for about $33, I just pre ordered Dragon ball Z Dragon Box #6 for about $24 and I ordered The Slayers season 4 & 5 on Blu-Ray It's strange DVD version cost between $2 to 3 more than Blu-Rays So I took the Blu-Ray version, So both cost $24 & $25! But Hey! If Amazon wants to compete DeepDiscount, Good I like to save more money!

I imagine everyone's experience with DD will vary but I stopped buying from them a couple of years ago after having problems with shipments damaged and difficult cust svc issues. I also noticed, for the TV/DVD's that I usually buy, that their overall pricepoints, excepting for certain sales, had increased and I was able to get a better or even deal at Amazon.

I've always preferred Amazon's Cust svs to DD's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks