What's new

DVDPacific (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone purchased from them recently?

How are they with reliability, stock, service, shipping, packaging, sales, etc?

I notice they have a couple of box sets that I'd like to order at very enticing prices, but I've never used them before. I've always been loyal to DigitalEyes/DVDEmpire.

Is DVDPacific a recommended e-tailer?

Also, have any Canadians or UK/Europeans ever imported from them and had problems with duties on sets?

Thanks for any feedback!

yankee8156

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan
I've had two okay experiences with them so far.

I ordered something from them this past summer. It took a little while for them to ship it out, but it was a fairly obscure title, so I didn't really fault them too much for that. (This was in the US)

This past month I ordered a couple of titles, which I had shipped to me while I was in Ireland. They shipped promptly and the delivery time was good. I think they shipped it out on a Friday evening (at least that's when I got the shipment notification) and I received it not the following Monday, but the Monday after that, so it took roughly one business week.

I'd recommend them. Their shipping time internationally was on par with the time it took Amazon to ship to me.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I buy from DVD Pacific regularly. They are reliable and their prices are competitive. The only way some other Internet vendors out-perform them is in speed of despatch. DVD Pacific sometimes take three of four days to get around to shipping the goods. This is not important to me, but it might be for some people.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The main problem I've had with them is that they like to increase the shipping costs on you after you've placed your order. So I went back to DDD and use their free shipping.

BethHarrison

Second Unit
Real Name
Bethany Harrison
I do all of my business with them. I have purchased over 250 titles in the past and have received every single one of them in less than two weeks.

I can't recommend them highly enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks