What's new

DVDFile's New Look! Cool! (2 Viewers)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
If you haven't been to DVDFile yet today, you're in for a surprise. I think their updated home page looks fantastic, but the best thing (for me, anyway) is that they finally finished tweaking their DVD review database! You can now search the reviews by title instead of by review date.
Good job to Peter and his crew for constantly striving to improve what's already a fantastic DVD website!
------------------
Scott
Check out my Movie Reviews at Epinions. Help support my debilitating DVD addiction!
AOL IM: TheAngryJew29

Michael Dueppen

Stunt Coordinator
I love the new layout. Looks great. I was all up in arms earlier today when I realized the site was down since it's my 2nd favorite site on the web (HTF being my favorite of course
wink.gif
).
Thumbs up, Peter.
------------------
- Michael
My DVD collection

Peter D

Stunt Coordinator
It looks good, but the Review Search seems to have some glitches (searching for Godfather & Final Fantasy both came up empty even though they are on the main page).
I don't know whether I should love or hate DVDfile, as it was by visiting there a few years ago that I took my first steps onto this dreadful path of DVD addiction.
wink.gif

Owen Allaway

Auditioning
I like the new look. I just wish the page for volume two of the John Waters Collection had the correct review on it.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Very cool new look for the site, but I wish they had a new update on some DVDs today. I know it a Holiday, but it not a big one for in the whole run.
------------------
justice5.jpg

Daniel L

Stunt Coordinator
Ken,
Did you read the friggin' editorial? Columbus Day is not the primary issue... We went to war yesterday. God forbid that Pete feels DVD's are a minor issue today.
Daniel L
[Edited last by Daniel L on October 08, 2001 at 06:46 PM]

RickardL

Supporting Actor
All in all, I think DVDfile is outstanding!!
There is no other site, which I know about, which
delivers new and early reviews packed with insightful information and technical details at the same rate as DVDfile!
On top of that, the Disc News section is updated more
than often which makes you check it out a couple of
times a day.
Not to mention the splendid interviews and editorials...
Really great work!
------------------

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I like it! :)
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
While this new format looks better, I find it a bit hard to find what I'm looking for. It seems to take a bit longer to navigate....

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I like the new look alot. DVD File is by far the best DVD website on the net! Gotta love the constant updates, great features and the fantastic early reviews. I wish some other DVD websites would take a cue from DVD File and update more often....but I won't name names.
[Edited last by Tom B on October 09, 2001 at 09:54 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread