What's new

Dvd sales.. where to find them? (1 Viewer)

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
I was curious about where I could find an up to date site, that shows how well current dvd releases are doing. I've tried everywhere to see if Chronicles of Riddick is selling well. Any help would be great, and thanks in advance. :)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Hi,

Also check out "Billboard" magazine at your local Borders. They publish a weekly DVD sales chart as well. They also publish a VHS chart.

Steve

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
vhs chart...... (snicker)

" With a whopping 13 copies sold...its CHronicles Of Riddick fool screen!"

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
According to Video Business, Chronicles of Riddick (UNR/WIDE) came in at number 2 behind Elf for the week ending November 21st. They don't provide sales figures, but Shrek (WS and FS) had the number 3 & 4 spots, so I assume sales were pretty decent.

And if rental figures are any indication, it looks like Riddick wasn't that far behind Elf for the week...

Elf - 3.01 million rentals
Chronicles of Riddick - 2.08 million rentals

RickyB

Agent
A million rentals is a lot, but I think it has more to do with a limited pool to rent from. It took about a week before I could find a copy of Chronicles of Riddick to rent.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
A quick update regarding Riddick sales...

Sales of 1.5 million in the first day is good... I'm guessing it hit 4 million for the entire week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks