What's new

DVD Profiler question (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I have the free version but I registered my user name and password. Is this all the prerequisite needed in order to display my collection online like how some of you do?

Thanks, (cheers for you English lads).

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Neil,

It's been so long since I did it I really forgot every step.

I do remember you have to makeup an alias (mine is nightdog) then upload your collection. After that you have to get the link. All of this is pretty easy to do (had to have been for me to do it) and clear instructions are on the website.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I made my alias "orangeman" and created a password. Also, I uploaded my collection to IVS. Now how do I get my link so that I can see my online collection. Right now, I created my own page with my collection but it is more of a hassle to maintain.

Thanks,

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
This is a bad time to put your personal profile on line. DVD Profiler has been having intermittent problems with the My Profile portion of their site for two or three days now. Every time I try to link to mine I get the message "Catastrophic failure". Uploading My new DVD's was possible yesterday, but I haven't been able to view them yet.
Tuesday I wasn't able to upload, so the site is being plagued with all sorts of problems lately.
Paul

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Yes, the site is buggy for a few days while Intervocative upgrades to a better server...but if you've uploaded the collection data to MyProfiler, when it resumes, your collection should be displayed. Make sure you don;t have the default "Hide Adult/Unrated DVDs" selection selected.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Neil, the link Wes provided for you seems to be working now, but you need to change your collection from private to public for other to view it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks