What's new

DVD Empire free shipping bonus (1 Viewer)

Shawn C

Screenwriter
DVD-Empire is offering free shipping if you order 3 or more DVD titles...including DVD-A.

Now, if you order 1 DVD-A disc, they throw in a free sampler DVD-A disc. You now have 2 titles and only need to purchase one more for the free shipping.

At least that's how it worked when I checked out.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I found out that DVDEmpire's revision to its free shipping policy has also created some new problems. When I checked on an open order yesterday I discovered that they added shipping charges. There were four DVDs in that order but I noticed two of them were listed not eligible for free shipping. Seems DVDEmpire added new restrictions to their free shipping policy making some of the box sets not eligible. Didn't matter that they were eligible when I placed the order, and they didn't even have the courtesy to notify me that the price of my order was changed or shipping was added to the total.

However, I did find a way to get around this problem and still get free shipping on items listed as not eligible. I found out if you order three items that are eligible for free shipping and order an item that is not will still get free shipping on the entire order. My advice is to be careful what you order and frequently check all open orders before they ship.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Yeah, it looks like the dinged me for shipping anyways...$2.25 for Sinatra at the Sands, Identity, and the free sampler.

Ah well, no big deal..

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
What's this "FREE SAMPLER" dealie @ Empire?

I, too, like Shawn C. above, ordered the "Sinatra @ The Sands" DVD-A; but I had no "Sampler" disc attached to my order. Does it show up automatically in your order if you're eligible?

Or....Has the Sampler Offer expired (as of 09/30)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks