What's new

DUKES SEASON 2: Bonus preview clips! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I guess most of you are done watching season 2 by now, but I've been taking it slow and am just on disc 2. It's been a fun season so far. I like the attempts to humanize Roscoe such as the pond scene in the Ghost and the "tied-up" scene in Granny. And, this season has had it's share of fine women! Strangely, I'm also referring to Ghost and Granny! The former was one Debra Feuer, and the latter was Pamela Bryant. Turns out Pamela was a Playboy playmate, but an image search hasn't turned up much of anything. :frowning: :b :D

The question was really raised in a separate thread, but I'd enjoy seeing the Enos spin-off. From the other thread, I gather it wasn't exactly a highly-respected show. But, the user comment on its IMDb makes it sound like it would be worth a viewing.

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
Well, the Dukes of Hazzard is going to be in the public eye a lot this year, with the series coming back to American television this month on CMT and the new movie this summer. Anything is possible.

Warner needs to get the excellent seasons 3 and 4, where the show really got into a groove, in the stores ASAP. We need the two reunion movies too, and my guess is that even though we probably won't see ENOS on its own release, a bonus episode might pop up on Season 3, perhaps the first episode they did after Sonny Shroyer left the DUKES during the 3rd season.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
It would be awesome to see the Enos show have it's own release. It's funny, I watched the Dukes religiously as a kid, but somehow don't remember the Enos show..

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Wow! I watched The Runaway last night, and my jaw literally dropped when they first showed Suzy wearing Daisy's clothes. Now that girl--Susan Walden--is a looker!

I don't know if the episodes are in production order or as-aired, but this episode should have preceded Arrest Jesse Duke, as Daisy had her jeep in that one with no explanation offered. Pity, as I so far prefer her Road Runner.

I hope Cooter's strike is nearly over. The replacements are alright, but it ain't the same. I'm going to miss Enos when he's gone for a while, too. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks