What's new

Dukes of Hazzard Season 7 thoughts (1 Viewer)

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
Just picked up the final season of the DUKES and Warner has done another fine job with this series in its 7th season release.

Audio and picture look good all around, the extras are entertaining and the packaging top notch.

Wish that they had included the reunion movies and maybe some bloopers...but maybe they are still to come.

Anyone know why they went back to single sided discs for this release? It seems every season is different...one is double sided, the next is single sided, etc. etc.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I am hoping to see this set waiting for me under the Christmas Tree. I am glad the set looks so good! :)

Don't know why they keep switching back and forth with disc art and duel sided discs... but I personally prefer the disc art! :)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I'll be getting this for xmas :) Glad to hear its up to the standards of the other seasons.

I'm glad they went back to single sided discs as well :)

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, the further I watch I have noticed the episode "Welcome, Waylon Jennings" appears to be slightly darker than the others. Anyone else notice?

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff
I haven't noticed any issues with the set so far; the Waylon Jennings episode looked fine. I was a little disappointed in the extras for this season, which weren't quite as good as previous seasons, although still better than nothing. Some of the plots either repeated themselves for the umpteenth time this season, or were just downright nuts (Robot P. Coltrane?!!) You could tell the writers had run out of gas, although there were a few quality shows in the bunch (the aforementioned Waylon Jennings one, the one where Daisy must marry Enos, and the 2 flashback episodes).

Glad to have the complete series (thanks Warner Bros!). Now if they will please put the reunion movies out...

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I got this set today from a friend for an early Christmas gift! I haven't checked out any of the discs yet... other then opening the package and seeing if there was any visible damage done (loose discs or what have you) during the shipping. Love the disc art and the set looks great... I just still hate the over-lapping discs! Oh well... nothing is perfect!

Now bring on the Reunion Movies! :)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I thought the set was in good order. I would also have enjoyed the movies being included. The Video is great with TW and JS Singing

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks