What's new

Dukes of Hazzard Season 4 in '05! (1 Viewer)

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
It's great to see Sorrell Booke on the cover! And finally a cover with the Duke Boys not wearing hats! (They almost never wore hats in the show!)

Warner does such a great job with the DUKES sets, and I hope to see more cast members make the cover in future releases.

There is a photo of the entire cast, including "Coy" and "Vance", that was taken after Schneider and Wopat returned to the series...I hope that picture makes the cover of Season 5! Anybody familiar with the picture I'm talking about? The picture also includes Sonny Shroyer and Ben Jones, who both deserve a cover slot sometime, too!

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Like I said, I'm so pleased that Warner is cranking out the Dukes releases. I never though that they would release so many in one year. It's great!!
At first, I feared that the series would lose it's sales momentum and that we would never even see season 5. Looks like I was wrong..:D
I would love to see some extra features which include bloopers as well as old footage of some of the stunts that went wrong..car crashes, explosions Etc. that didn't happen like they were supposed to. Maybe some interviews with the stunt coordinators would be fun!

I still really want to see ENOS released..
I have never seen it, but being a completist, I want to collect as much as I can.
I'd even go so far as to say I'd pick up the Dukes cartoons from the early "80's!!

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
I would buy the ENOS series in a minute, and I bet it would make Warner a quick buck, as all the DUKES fans would purchase it. I think there are only 18 or so episodes, so it would be a cheaper release.

What do you guys think of the DUKES Season 4 being a 9 disc release? Why has Warner suddenly decided to drop the double sides discs?

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
Well, maybe they'll add a show or two as an extra? I was thinking this might happen, or they would add one of the cartoons as an extra, too???

Either way I would be happy. I figure the cartoons are ripe for Season 5, since half of the cartoons featured Coy and Vance, I believe.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I personally would rather have single sided disks, just because of the handling issue.
Does it say anywhere if the release is 9 single sided or 9 double sided disks? If it is 9 double sided, when who knows, maybe there are Enos episodes on it!!:D

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Well this release is a little bit down the road. But this Tuesday Season 3 is out can't wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks