What's new

Dude, where's my sequel!? (1 Viewer)

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
According to Corona's Coming Attractions:
Variety reports that a sequel to Dude, Where's My Car? is in the works. Titled Seriously Dude, Where's My Car?, the second film would continue the adventures of Jesse Montgomery III (Ashton Kutcher) and Chester Greenburg (Seann William Scott) as they continue the hunt for their missing set of wheels. The first film, which only cost $14 million to make, grossed $73 M worldwide.
The first film's producers and screenwriter are all in talks with Fox to reprise their jobs on the sequel. If everything works out in the contract phase, the sequel would shoot next year during Kutcher's seasonal break from filming That 70s Show.
So, who's betting this makes Godfather Part II look like a Police Academy sequel? :D

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Dude! That's like the coolest sounding movie ever. If they can pack some more chicks into it, it might be like a little better than Showgirls. No wait like a minute there dude, I know, I know..... no movie could ever be better than Showgirls. The movie's still gonna like, rock hard though. Awesome.
:D

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
After hearing this, I've decided Baby Geniuses 2 doesn't sound so bad after all.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I thought the characters had a lot of potential last time and that the film could have come out much better than it did (for silly fun).

Who knows, maybe this time around they will get it right.

All I know is bring back Andy Dick, one of the funniest parts of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks