Duckman and The PJs - Ever been considered for a dvd release?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Antonio Silva, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Antonio Silva

Antonio Silva Stunt Coordinator

I love those two shows and would like to know if there was ever any mention of a possible dvd release?

As far as i know, The PJs had only 3 seasons and Duckman 4 seasons.

Anyone else here like these shows and know of any dvd rumors?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Never got in to the PJs, but Duckman was awesome and I would definitely buy it on DVD. I'd probably end up with both series were they to be released but as far as I can tell, nothing has been mentioned.

3. Marcee

Marcee Agent

I've never seen the PJ's, but I MUST HAVE Duckman on DVD. I have tapes of the episodes, and I have converted them to digital, but they have logos and stuff - and for all I know they are edited or something. I want this show!!!! My husband wants this show!!! When they are old enough (and the DVDs might be out by then), my kids will want this show!!! Let's go Paramount! I imagine that Jason Alexander would like to be the "star" of a DVD set since he is getting a taste of it with the upcoming (please please please hurry) Seinfeld.
    And, of course since we are talking animation with a big fan base and almost no studio backing - The Tick!
    What can I say but - SPOON!
    [​IMG]

4. Marcee

Marcee Agent

I've never seen the PJ's, but I MUST HAVE Duckman on DVD. I have tapes of the episodes, and I have converted them to digital, but they have logos and stuff - and for all I know they are edited or something. I want this show!!!! My husband wants this show!!! When they are old enough (and the DVDs might be out by then), my kids will want this show!!! Let's go Paramount! I imagine that Jason Alexander would like to be the "star" of a DVD set since he is getting a taste of it with the upcoming (please please please hurry) Seinfeld.
    And, of course since we are talking animation with a big fan base and almost no studio backing - The Tick!
    What can I say but - SPOON!
    [​IMG]