What's new

Dts setting for APEX AD-3201 player (1 Viewer)

I have a APEX AD-3201 DVD player. I have no problems with it until i want to use DTS. So when i select DTS from the menu of the movie, its still in Dolby. So i went to the setup menu for the player and messed with that and still no luck. Am i just missing something?

Please help!!!
Lyle

Jack.G

Auditioning
I don't know how old your Apex player is but I do know that some older decks ( late 90s ) won't even recognize DTS signals in that they were built before DTS was that common. I had a Sony 500D that did not transfer DTS signals to my AVR. This is no longer a problem since I upgraded to a Denon 5900.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
That player should be able to pass the DTS signal. There should be a setup menu item for enabling the DTS signal, but I'm not familiar with the player and can't tell you exactly what to look for. I've edited your thread title to include the name of the player; that should help attract the attention of other owners.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks