What's new

Dreamscape Collector's Edition (1984) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
160549_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Unless this is a 4k scan and/or has more bonus material than the previous Blu-ray (which is okay, and contains a director commentary), I can't see buying a newer release. These so-called "Collector's Editions" are, more often than not, nothing more that re-issues of existing masters with maybe a new talking-heads "documentary" added in.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Scream Factory has said that it's a new 2K master. They haven't announced the special features yet but it is a "collector's edition" so they probably got something on there that would be cool for fans of the movie.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Apparently the previous release, or at least the release I looked at on Amazon, was edited for content. Some nudity and gore was deleted. I hope it's restored in this version.

While not a great movie, I've always liked it and it's idea of entering the dreams of others. I wonder why this hasn't been remade with today's modern FX?

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Apparently the previous release, or at least the release I looked at on Amazon, was edited for content. Some nudity and gore was deleted. I hope it's restored in this version.

It wasn't edited - it was the theatrical PG-13 cut as originally released. There was an early video release that had some brief additional shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks