What's new

Dragon Ball movie (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Don't know about this one. I love Dragon Ball Z but based on what was read above, not sure I like how the movie is slated to start. That story line is...well... lame. Like to see how they do the flying bit.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Funny, as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought that the folks behind The Onewould be perfect for this project (I've never seen it, just the trailers). Turns out the Powers that Be felt the same way :).

I am not actively into Hong Kong or Asian cinema in general, but I often hang out at this Japanese bar/restaurant that has recent Asian films playing constantly on their screens (muted). They are almost always hilariously over the top, but display a level of imagination in creature design and special effects that is seldom seen in Hollywood. And they are probably a lot cheaper.

--
H

Cavan.B

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, it's finally happening. I like the fact that Chow is producing, but I don't know if this Chatwin guy would make a good Goku. We'll see, I'm mildly optimistic.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Filming to start in November for a world wide release for August, 2008? Not sure that's enough time to do some really good work on this film visually.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks