Down And Out in Beverly Hills???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Stockton, Aug 17, 2001.

1. John Stockton

John Stockton Second Unit

Dear Disney:
    Are we ever going to get this wonderful comedy from the 80's on DVD? This film is absolutely hilarious and would make a wonderful addition to all collections. Since so many years has passed since its release, it would be great to have an interview documentary with the cast. Also I am sure there must be a lot of other Extras you can include such as behind the scenes, outakes, and deleted scenes, and to top all off, a running commentary with the director and the cast.
    Thanks
    ------------------

2. bob kaplan

bob kaplan Supporting Actor

bob kaplan
    this, along with Ms. Midlers other Disney "outings" are at the top of my wish list. Hocus Pocus has been on order since 7/10/99 and still no sign of it. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

3. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

I would buy in an instant Down and Out, Beaches and Big Business. This is a small list of films that I would love for Touchstone to put out.

4. Lafe F

Lafe F Second Unit

I would definitely buy "Down and Out in Beverly Hills". I suspect Buena Vista is the studio to release Touchstone movies, as they did the DVD of Roger Rabbit.

5. Will K

Will K Screenwriter

For God's sake, get this movie out of DVD! Love it!