What's new

does your blu-ray player remember your bookmarks? (1 Viewer)

Huitzilopochtli

Auditioning
Real Name
Spiro
Okay, so I'm an idiot :) Evidently, the bookmarks are accessible on Universal Blu-Ray discs with "U-Control" by selecting "Extras", then "My Scenes". I did not know that. I was looking for a way to delete bookmarks in the same timeline interface that you get when you press the Up arrow during movie playback. It makes sense that I *should* be able to delete them from there, but that's not how they designed their interface for some reason.

Once I went to Extras->My Scenes, I was able to clear, delete, erase, and remove all bookmarks and clips (I'm being verbose in case someone else wants to google this same issue). I just had to make sure that the movie was playing first, then I pressed "pop-up menu" to get to Extras->My Scenes.

Thanks for all your help!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Four Blu Rays later, I found one that uses bookmarks (green button): Coraline.

What a bother. No indication that it does anything. And I have to dig down about four menu levels deep to see what they are. And I presume I have to load the Blu Ray and then burrow in to those menus to restart the movie.

I really miss DVD's standard behavior of resuming from a paused location. A full-eclipse on the summer picnics of the Blu Ray designers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks