What's new

Does anyone remember "Doctor Doctor"? (1 Viewer)

Scott_D

Stunt Coordinator
When I was young I used to set my vcr to record the early morning hours in hopes of catching a terrific show called Doctor Doctor. It started in 1989, ran for three years and starred Matt Frewer. All I really remember is that it was about a medical practice and was absolutely hilarious.

Does anyone know if there is the slightest chance that this may make to dvd one day?

Thanks,
Scott.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Columbia TriStar owns this series. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's much demand for the series from what I can tell, and I haven't heard of any plans to release it.

With that said....I really like Matt Frewer! Good old Max is a funny guy, and he made "Taken" watchable (along with Dakota Fanning - damn she's a good actress!!).

Gord

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Remember and loved it. Also starred Julius Carrey, who later went on to The Adventures Of Brisco County Junior. I seem to recall reading that much of it was improvised, as well.

Between this and Max Headroom, I used to think Matt Frewer was a really good actor, and it took me forever to realize he was just brilliantly cast in those, something which didn't happen again until Taken.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
There's also his FOX series "Shakey Ground" that I wouldn't mind seeing...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.