What's new

DOA Online confirmed... but not DOA3 (1 Viewer)

paul h

Supporting Actor
Slighltly disappointing methinks but its better than nothing..

"In the latest issue of Famitsu magazine, Tecmo has revealed Dead or Alive Online for the Microsoft Xbox. Dead or Alive Online will be a compilation of the original Dead or Alive and Dead or Alive 2, with online play possible through Xbox Live. The original Dead or Alive will have the graphics quality of the Saturn version of the game, while Dead or Alive 2 will have enhanced graphics aimed for the Xbox. The compilation will reportedly be playable at E3."

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...s_6026422.html

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
While I am salivating at the thought of an online DOA2, I am very disappointed that DOA 3 is not part of it. I dont know how I will live without Hitomi or Christie for backup in matches. Also some of the other characters I love had new moves I rely on added into number 3.

This is very cool news, but disappointing at the same time.

Why cant they put out a DOA3 directors cut or something? Or another add on disc that adds online play to it, and more costumes again.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
There could very well be some sort of add-on that is included on the disc to allow you to go online with DoA3, like the added costumes they had a while back.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
DOA3 will be sorely missed. While I liked DoA (1) at the time, it hasn't aged well. It's way too floaty.

-Dave

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Evil Avatar and The Magicbox are also reporting a sequel to DoA Volleyball. :D

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks