What's new

Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp? (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
The Turkey Knapp can best be described as
EDIT: changed my mind, too graphic, would violate forum rules about obscene material
/Mike

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Just make sure you have a change of shorts with you on November 1st.
Peace Out~:D

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
There are many legends surrounding the appearance of the Turkey Knapp, some say it's really a cousin of the Great Pumpkin, except it unfortunately actually appears to the masses
Speaking of which, when is the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on? :)

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Be afraid, be very afraid. It is horrific, it is disgusting....hey wait! It is me!!!! :)
Mike

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
The first time I saw Turkey Knapp was a couple of years ago. That thing damn near killed my entire family. That's when I set out to find that hideous beast and slay it once and for all before it strikes again. Since Turkey Knapp hasn't been seen in nearly a year, some have told me that it's dead....God help us all if they're wrong.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Ok, so I know this "Turkey Knapp" involves Mike Knapp, so does he dress up or some crazy thing like that??

That shit-eating grin has me scared already :frowning:

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Is the Turkey Knapp scarier than his "Shit-Eating" grin??
Is the pope Catholic?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Does Janet Reno induce celebacy?

You bet your ass it is scarier...that is just a sample. Beware the Turky Knapp!

Mike

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Does an accordian player wear rings?

Cam, every year The Turkey Knapp repulses me, even though it's the sign of the holiday season. What irony, such a hideous thing should denote the arrival of the beautiful season.

In certain out-of-print dictionaries, beside the word "Ugly", is the Turkey Knapp picture.

Yucck! I need to get my mind on something else before I throw up, repulsed by the image my mind conjures up from the past.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I met turkey knapp many years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this 'thing' with the pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the DEVIL'S eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind turkey knapp's eyes was purely and simply... EVIL! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks