What's new

Do Sony XBR Wegas save settings for each input? (1 Viewer)

I have a Wega 36XBR250, and I was wondering if the t.v. saves different settings for each input (S-video, Component etc.).

I have calibrated my t.v. using Avia with a S-video hook up. I'm thinking about purchasing component cables for my PS2, but I will need to set up the picture, contrast etc. settings differently for the component input. Will the t.v. save settings for the S-video input, and different settings for the component input?

Thanks in advance...

I would appreciate an answer to my question, if anyone knows. Please don't hold out!!

I know everyone here is enamoured with new gear, but I would really like help on this!!

Thanks for the reply Erik. If your set does not allow saving different settings for each input, it's highly doubtful that my older Wega does.

Can anyone else confirm my point above?

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Kanwar

I also have the 450...but I think I have a solution (maybe)

The 450 (and I am sure yours does ) has different picture modes like standard, movie, vivid, pro etc.

Each has different settings you can save

I use my standard setting only for use as a computer monitor, Pro for HDTV etc.

Set one up using a svideo cable and do another using the component cables

By going into the service mode, you can modify the internal settings so that 2 modes can be the same and then different by your avia content

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks