Do anyone own or have audition Sony SA-WX900?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Pablo Abularach, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Pablo Abularach

Pablo Abularach Supporting Actor

Just curious, I just saw the SA-WX900, and by specs seems like a good sub, but tried to do a seach and didnt find any threads.

Sony SA-WX900

[​IMG]

Have any of you audition the SA-WX900? If so how is it?

Thanks,

2. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Does SVS ship to Guatemala? [​IMG] Because the PB-10 costs less and would appear to offer the same if not better performance.

3. Pablo Abularach

Sup John, long time no see buddy.

I own an SVS 25-31Pci, really please with the performance, dont know if SVS can ship direct, when i bought it I ship to a freight fowarder in the US, and came here by boat.

Im just curious on seen how a twin 12'' with 1000W amp might perform, I know there are a lot more varaibles that come into place to make a good sub, but Im still curious on how is it.

Nice talking to you John, Take care.

4. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    How's it going? Yes, haven't seen you around here in a while. Your setup must be doing well [​IMG]

Based on the specs, I think your 25-31 will outperform that sub in extension and output, since I already know it outdoes my PB-10. It claims 20Hz, but Sony doesn't like to give graphs that will show you how much output it acually has across its range.

That sub must not have been released in the US yet, because I haven't seen it on any big name sites, and even Sonystyle.com doesn't have it listed.

5. Pablo Abularach

I know etronics isnt the best place as an authorize dealer of any brand, but they do have them in stock.

Sony SA-WX900 1000 Watt Active Subwoofer $529

Its very close to the price of the starting SVSs, but maybe somebody already bought one and can share their thoughts on it.