What's new

DMA Customer Support (1 Viewer)

internetsguy

Agent
Real Name
Kyle
Hoping this is the correct forum for this questions.

Has anyone had success contacting DMA support? I've submitted (I think) 3 tickets for a Disney movie that I purchased in iTunes that has not imported into my DMA account / other connected services. DMA doesn't provide any sort of ticket confirmation or response so I have no way of confirming that my message was received or method of follow up.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
My experience with them is that it generally takes 2-4 weeks to get a response. It's been a long time since I needed to contact them. They ultimately ended up responding, but they must have a huge backlog of emails and a small staff to deal with it.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
There was recently a need to reconnect DMA accounts with the services it uses because things became disconnected after a DMA update. I had the same problem when I bought Force Awakens but once I reconnected everything via the DMA site all was solved.

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Hoping this is the correct forum for this questions.

Has anyone had success contacting DMA support? I've submitted (I think) 3 tickets for a Disney movie that I purchased in iTunes that has not imported into my DMA account / other connected services. DMA doesn't provide any sort of ticket confirmation or response so I have no way of confirming that my message was received or method of follow up.

You may have done all this already, but
The first few things they are going to tell you
1) Are you sure Itunes and DMA are connected. Check both accounts to be sure. As mentioned quite a few folks have found the Disney intentionally or accidentally disconnected the services if one of their 4 recent updates.
2) If they are already connected -- disconnect it for 24hrs and then reconnect the services. This has worked for most when a movie is missing from one place.
It seems several people have had an issue with Star Wars and it will even show up on one device but not another -- this has affected Itunes though and not DMA,

3) I'm 90% sure there a phone number I;ve used -- "Disney Movie Rewards can be contacted directly at1-866-246-8646. "

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks