What's new

DLS 10 inch Subwoofer NIB (1 Viewer)

Shane Yates

Stunt Coordinator
This is a DLS 10 inch 100 watt subwoofer new in sealed box. Can be seen at Parts Express I just don't think I'll get around to building it. I've heard great things though.
$94.00 plus ship.

Shane Yates

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I was under the impression that it was a DIY kit, maybe I should crack it open and take a look?? I'd still rather sell it, my SVS is plenty for me right now.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Shane, any interest in getting DVDs and cash for it? I'd love to buy this sub for my sister and brother-in-law, but I'm running low on cash. I have about 60 dvds that you could choose from and I'd throw in whatever money is left to cover the total cost.

If not, best of luck selling it! Heard it's a great sub!

Shane Yates

Stunt Coordinator
Jeffrey,
Thanks for the great offer but I'd rather have cash, I'll definately keep you in mind though.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Shane I just did a little comparison on the DLS over in the "Speaker and Subwoofer" section. IMO the numbers and sound show--that is a great little sub you are selling.

The sub is not a kit. I understand you thinking it might be.

Shane Yates

Stunt Coordinator
Still available, I did crack it open and take a look. Thanks for the plug Steve.

Gotta Go
$105.00 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks