What's new

Disturbing Blockbuster Situation (1 Viewer)

Echo 7

Agent
Real Name
Carlos A. Burgos
So when Did blockbuster start renting HD DVD ? I thought they were strictly blue ray ??

troy evans

Screenwriter
Mabey things are different in Australia. Customer service seems to be a hell of a lot better, according to Johnathon. You can't compare customer service standards between two different countries anyway. Even though the policies are the same for the company internationally, the implementation would be different. I think customer service in countries outside the U.S. is better in general.

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon

I can certainly say that I've had terrible customer service here, but not as bad as some tales I've heard from the US.

And while myself and my boss pride ourselves on doing a good job, we're also a smaller store, and that has an effect on the way we operate. We're an independent store, and we have to supply a service that beats what other stores can offer in terms of volume and pricing.

But hey, we're still going, so that's gotta say something in an industry like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks