What's new

Disney films on BD: which ones have they got right? (1 Viewer)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Run away...just run away from Home on the Range. I don't know why, but it's blurry! The whole movie! Weird, for something shot in this century. Princess and the Frog looks, terrific...but then, it came out after bluray was invented. Lady and the Tramp seems all right to me.

Real Name
Jade
bigshot said:
Dumbo is very accurate. Bambi can be made to look good if you turn the color saturation way down. Peter Pan and Lady & the Tramp aren't too bad. Parts of Fantasia are correct, other parts no. Snow White looks like a completely different film. Cinderalla is bad. Sleeping Beauty and Alice are the worst.
Stephen,May i ask what you mean by Snow White '' looks like a completely different film''? Do you mean colors are off, optical effects, or both?

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Lady of the Tramp is one of their best blurays, in my opinion, it looks excellent.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i have a great deal of them and the "bad transfers" are the minority the majority is made with such love and care the "disney" it is not surprising. you almost wished all other studios held their classics in such high regard.some highlights:-snow white-sleeping beauty-pinocchioany of the cg are great because they are straigt encoded from computers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks