What's new

Disney Channel: Older audiences in favor of older programming (YES!!!) (1 Viewer)

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
In the IMDB News on Tuesday, they reported that the older viewers are yearning for the older programming to come back to the Disney Channel. In fact, they reported that a petition has been started (Don't ask me where). All I can say is that it is about time. Sure, I might be 16, but I like "Walt Disney Presents", but unfortunatly can't stay up till 3:00 in the morning because I have to go to school that morning. It is about time that they change their schedule into something that was there in 1994, when their was more interesting stuff on during the day. If whoever runs The Disney Channel sees this, please take their advice when they say the older programming is better because anything is better than Zoog Disney. It makes the network seem like it is run by 12-year olds.

What does everyone else think?

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
That would be nice if it would included UNCUT episodes of Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck, both who are currently get parts of episodes cutted (character hitting walls, person using a gun) or entire episodes not being show (Deadly Force for Gargoyles, Hotspell, Tiff of the Titans for Darkwing Duck).

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Sure, I might be 16, but I like "Walt Disney Presents", but unfortunatly can't stay up till 3:00 in the morning because I have to go to school that morning.

I don't care when shows air anymore, because my PVR can stay up when I'm not.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I cannot stand the Zoogification of a once-great channel. Everyone in my family used to have something on it we liked. Not anymore, and with the loss of "Vault Disney" it is the first time in its 19-year-existence (it launched 9 days before I was born) that it has been without vintage Disney programming.

Hopefully the Disney anthology series will come to DVD.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I like some of their newer shows. Pepper Ann and The Weekenders are great. I guess those can live on Toon Disney though.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Disney needs to start a "Classics Channel" for older programming, or they could start using the Family Channel for that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks