What's new

digitallyOBSESSED needs more DVD Reviewers (1 Viewer)

debi_lee

Stunt Coordinator
Do you have what it takes to be DIFFERENT? The dOc is looking for disciplined reviewers of all genders, creeds, colors, races, and political affiliations, provided you are a prolific writer with your own voice; have a love and knowledge of film and DVD-related terminology; and have a complete, calibrated TV and surround set-up. You can earn DVDs, work with our great staff, and build your portfolio (not to mention your DVD library...). Visit our FAQ page or email debi for more information.

(As always, we are grateful to Ron and Parker for allowing us to post here...)

debi_lee

Stunt Coordinator
Dan,
We do, and I assume others do as well. I think you might have read that section too quickly. That's where we discuss what happens if you *don't* review them... read again :)

d.

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
Debi

Realistically how many DVD's a month does an individual need to review?

debi_lee

Stunt Coordinator
Please let's not take advantage of HTF's hospitality. Doug—and anyone else interested—please send your specific questions directly to me via the email link I provided above.

(I'm sure general comments/questions about the subject would be all right in this thread, of course :) )

Thanks!
debi

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
debi may not want to take advantage but I'm happy to do so. :) We're still looking for people who want free dvds and are willing to spout off on them on a regular basis. It's fun and builds that DVD library fast---I've acquired 600+ so far and still going strong. :D

So please, write to debi and join our happy staff.

debi_lee

Stunt Coordinator
To answer my new most frequently asked question, we'll be accepting samples through the end of this month for this particular call. However, we welcome queries on an ongoing basis, but might have to keep you on file if we have no openings.

Don't procrastinate! ;)

debi

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks