What's new

Diffrent Strokes! (1 Viewer)

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
So I got who's the boss today and these are the DVD's they annouce in the package

What's Happening Season 2

Season 1 of:
The Nanny
Diffrent Strokes
The Partridge Family
Significan others

I'm excited about Strokes, 227 and What's Happening. I haven't seen this anywhere on the net, what you guys think?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I knew it was only a matter of time before Different Strokes hit DVD, I'll buy it.

I love What's Happening, s1 was a blind buy $19.99...and I really enjoyed it and I'm glad that season 2 is getting released.

Long live Rerun on DVD!

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
227 and What's Happening for me! I would like Different Strokes and The Nanny too,but they may not see my collection day one. Who's the Boss I want as well but too many TVDVDs to get and there are some movie box sets too...

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I am hoping that what is happening is that they are holding off on "The Facts of Life" so that it is comes out when Misses G. left working for the Drummonds and went to Eastland.

I HOPE!!!

(And what the hell is going on with the Jeffersons? It seems as if it is taking forever for us to get that series.)_

John*P

Second Unit
I'm definitely getting Diff'rent Strokes: Season 1. I don't want any of the other listed shows, except maybe Who's the Boss.

LizH

Second Unit
I liked 227. :)

(It died when Jackee Harry left, IMO. :frowning: Sandra was about the only interesting character on there.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks