What's new

Differences between JVC "D" series and regular line? (1 Viewer)

Charles Guajardo

Stunt Coordinator
I've been looking at the JVC AV-32D302 based on everyone's recommendation here at HTF. However, looking at JVC's website, I noticed there were hardly any differences between the "D" model and JVC's 32" from their regular line, the 32230.
Has anyone been able to verify the differences between the two? I noticed the D line has better onboard audio and an upgraded remote, both non-issues for me.
Are the CRT tubes identical, or at least so similar that the pictures are identical?
-chuck
[Edited last by Charles Guajardo on August 04, 2001 at 08:07 PM]

OliverG

Grip

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
The big difference I see is the "D" series model with P-I-P it has 800 lines of Horizontal Resolution & a 5 watt audio amp. You might also want to check out the entry level model to see if it has Bass, Trebble & Balance controls this is something a lot of companies have been taking off the lower priced models. If your really interested in the JVC I would call them at 1-800-252-5722 & ask them for a tv catalog. Most companies catalogs are a lot more detailed in their specs. than most of their websites. Example: I have the new JVC audio catalog & in it, it has the two new THX receivers from JVC with all the specs. It's not out yet & it's not even mentioned on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.