What's new

difference between the 34HF83, 34HF84 and the 34HFX84 picture wise? (1 Viewer)

matt-f

Second Unit
jimTesla,

Are you displaying the output as in 540p or 1080i? Is so, what have you noticed so far and what is your imput about both of them?

matt

jimTesla

Auditioning
1081 looks great in HD...........

540 seems to look better for some of the reg channels but I have left this at 1081 since the majority looks better at this setting...

In march the whole cable system will be upgraded here and all digital channels are to be upgraded to a higher signal with output similar to HD......the tech did not know what they are doing but said it was going to be much better....

Just HD baby.......watching sport center and not haveing to squint...awesome....what was that...replay....too much....I hooked my dell 17 lcd comp monitor/ back up tv..to the output of the cable reciever....and i now have two monitors...and can watch when my son plays xbox.......

Sorry for the rant..having too much fun...now I have to go to work.....no HD......Doh...

1081 is better over all so far....

Jim

Rolando

Screenwriter
Well I am fired up dudes.

Just ordered my 34HFX84! I have to wait a whole 2 weeks to get it. Talk about excited and down at the same time.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Glad to hear there are still a lot of happy campers with this set.

matt-f

Second Unit
Personally I don't have this set since I have a Hitachi 57TWX20B RPTV, but a relative of mine is going to get the 34HFX84 since he saw it first had and it's a good size for his place (RPTVs too big to him!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks