What's new

Live Free or Die Hard (2007)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Title: Live Free or Die Hard

Tagline: The old school cop is back!

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Len Wiseman

Cast: Bruce Willis, Justin Long, Timothy Olyphant, Cliff Curtis, Maggie Q, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kevin Smith, Christina Chang, Sung Kang, Zeljko Ivanek, Yorgo Constantine, Jonathan Sadowski, Andrew Friedman, Cyril Raffaelli, Chris Palermo, Jake McDorman, Matt O'Leary, Yancey Arias, Allen Maldonado, Chris Ellis, Nadine Ellis, Tim Russ, Rosemary Knower, Gerald Downey, Jim Cantafio, Regina McKee Redwing, Tony Colitti, Tim DeZarn, Kurt David Anderson, Ethan Flower, Nick Jaine, Joe Gerety, Edward James Gage, David Walrod, Edoardo Costa, John Reha, Rick Cramer, Vito Pietanza, Dennis Depew, Howard Tyrone Ferguson, John Lacy, Diana Gettinger, Melissa Knowles, Chad Stahelski, Michael Papajohn, Clay Cullen, Matt McColm

Release: 2007-06-20

Runtime: 128

Plot: John McClane is back and badder than ever, and this time he's working for Homeland Security. He calls on the services of a young hacker in his bid to stop a ring of Internet terrorists intent on taking control of America's computer infrastructure.

Just saw this over on comingsoon.net

Die Hard 4

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
DH4 has been in the works since the day after DHWAV hit theaters.

As with "Indiana Jones 4," I'll believe it when I see it (in a theater with popcorn in one hand and Pepsi in the other). :wink:

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel
Lemme see, Hans' brothers cousins nephews third wife will be seeking revenge this time out for Hans death!

Actually, IMDB has a little info on it right here

WillG

Senior HTF Member
In the most recent issue of Maxim, Bruce Willis is interviewed. Die Hard 4 was brought up and he mentioned it is actually "Die Hard 4.0" and "it's the first on that Fox has liked." That worries me.

Aaron Thorne

Stunt Coordinator
I hope this movie gets made. I love all three Die Hard films and would love to see John McClaine kick some terrorist ass one more time.

I wonder if they'll bring Zues back.

"You can stick your well laid plan up your well laid ass"

:laugh: What a great line.

Mike Brogan

Second Unit
Die Hard in a retirement home? No, but I'm guessing it will have something to do with his retirement, maybe he's retired to an exotic locale. Foolishly calling it 4.0 is a pretty good indication that they're letting marketing trump a quality story. They should just call it 'Died Finally'.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, on Dark Horizons, they have a bit with Bruce, and he does say that he's going to be retired in the next film.

They also have a little bit that Tony Jaa, of Ong-Bak fame, is going to be in the film. Question is, will this be cool, or will it be "Lethal Weapon 4"?

Jason

George See

Second Unit

Well I felt Die hard 3 blew away Lethal Weapon 3, so in my mind at least i think it will be better then Lethel Weapon 4.
Why do I get the feeling with the "4.0" it's going to somehow involve terrorist hackers.

Beau

Supporting Actor
Maybe it's because I once worked at a retirement home(and hated it), but that sounds like a GREAT idea, whether or not it would be for a DH movie.:D I always try to think of new things for a "Die Hard in/on/at a *FILL IN THE BLANK*", and never thought about a retirement home. It hasn't already been done, has it?

Anyways, I'll deffinatly go see a DH4 whatever it is. I love those movies.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
So lets see, we've got...

Die Hard
Die Harder
Die Hard With a Vengance

and now

Die even Harder than that... lol

Sorry let it go, just let it go.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Whether it's good or not, the critics are bound to call it

"Die Already"

Looking forward to it! The other three were the rarest of film series, with each unit being good on its own merits.

mark alan

Supporting Actor
If they were really thinking outside of the box, they would have John McClaine team up with Jack Bauer in the next season of 24. Now that would pull in some serious ratings.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Bruce Willis isn't too old to play John McClaine as an action hero. After all, he's played several action roles in comedies in recent years (as bad as The Whole 9 Yards and 10 Yards movies were) and even if he had a stunt man / stand-in, Bruce could still kick ass in another Die Hard sequel.

Age jokes? Nah....Danny Glover played that to death in the Lethal Weapon movies with "I'm getting too old for this shit!" comment. Ironically, Warren Oates said the same thing playing the drill sergeant in Stripes! :D

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks