What's new

Didn't know that Erika Elaniak was in ET (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Check out nerd John Cusack in Sixteen Candles (there might be another "remember when" actor/actress in that movie as well).

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
John Ratzenberger who played Cliff on the television show Cheers was in The Empire Strikes Backs as the Rebel Major Derlin on Hoth.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
John Ratzenberger as the nuke missile technician in Superman ("Negative, sir!"), and as one of the NASA Mission Control Guys in Superman 2.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Corey Feldman as the little kid at the beginning of Time After Time.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Okay, my turn. Back in the 80s, Jennifer Love Hewitt got her break on a TV series on the Disney Channel called Kids Incorporated . She was known simply as Love Hewitt then. It was a fairly cheesy kids show about this music group that sang really bad pop songs and pretended to play instruments. I watched this show a lot as a kid, being a child of the 80s. I always had a crush on Stacy. Anyone else seen this show?
Hey, here's some Kids Incorporated scoop for ya... The show was originally syndicated for a few years before it ended up on the Disney Channel. Of the original lineup, all but one person became something of note in the music biz.
First ya have "Gloria" as played by Marta Marrero, but later known professionally as Martika. Then there's "The Kid" who went on to cut some R&B album under his real name, Rashann Patterson. Last (but not least for you Stacy fans), onscreen siblings "Renee" and "Stacy" (actual surnames being Sands and Ferguson) went on to become 2/3 of a hit female trio under the name of Wild Orchid! Stacy never did much for me as a member of Kids Incorporated (she was something like 8 or 10 when the show started), but take a look at her now!!
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...9985/wild2.bmp
The mentions of Haley Joel Osment in FORREST GUMP and Hilary Swank in THE NEXT KARATE KID crack me up, and they've been giggle fodder for me every year at Oscar time... Two years ago, I went around telling everyone, "The Next Karate Kid is going to win an Oscar!"

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Tim Matheson was the voice of Jonny Quest.

Denise Richards was the daughter of Russell the NBC executive on the Seinfeld episode where George and Jerry pitch their pilot. "Get a good look, Costanza?"

Teri Hatcher was a dancer on The Love Boat.

Mark Hamill was the original David Bradford on Eight is Enough.

And my favorite one to point out during Lethal Weapon viewings... the Christmas tree drug dealer (the one with the thinning black hair styled in a mullet) was played by Blackie Dammett, who is the father of Anthony Kiedis, of Red Hot Chili Peppers fame.

Brad

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Denise Richards was also a shy girlfriend of Slater at a Beach episode of "Saved by the Bell" (the beach episodes including a teenage Leah Remini as Zack's flame).
And I used to love Kids Incorporated :D
Back in the day,
Chuck

Matthew_S

Second Unit
What about Michael Madsen aka "Mr. Blonde" as one of the missile-silo-operator guys at the beginning of Wargames

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks