What's new

Didn't know that Erika Elaniak was in ET (1 Viewer)

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
Was just watching the DVD and noticed that Erika of BAYWATCH, UNDER SIEGE and PLAYBOY fame was in the movie. She was the girl that Elliot kisses in the classroom. Funny thing is that i recognized her right away even though she was a little girl then.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And after seeing Erika on the Howard Stern show (on E!), you wouldn't believe what kind of strange kinky stuff (not to mention being a Playmate) this gal has been into (she admitted to having a high sex drive).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm afraid you'll just have to hope you catch a rerun of the Howard Stern show when EE's on it, I might get the boot if I were to elaborate any further...

Brian

Stunt Coordinator
Along similar lines, I recently noticed the little girl in RETURN TO SALEM'S LOT was played by Tara Reid. I certainly don't recommend you watch this movie, though. This was a bad, bad, terrible movie. We're talking Mystery Science Theater 2K bad.

-B

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Hey yeah! And the little girl who giggles at David Naughton when he gets locked out of Jenny Agutter's apartment in American Werewolf in London is Tina Yothers!!!

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
I wonder if there are transcripts from Howard Stern of that particular show available? Merely for educational review of course. :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The little girl who gives the T-1000 directions to the mall (in his pursuit of John Connor) in T2 is none other than Nikki Cox.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Interesting tidbit, David (incidentally, you share your name with a famous BBC sports commentator). I'm surprised this snippet of info wasn't mentioned in the documentaries accompanying the new DVD release (unless I had a momentary lapse of attention).

I always identified with the slightly plump kid who got stepped on by Elliot in order to kiss the girl.

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
yeah, I know this may have been noticed before, but little Forrest Gump is Haley Joel Osment
Also, if any of you have seen Grand Canyon, the great Lawrence Kasden Movie, Kevin Kline's Son's summer girlfriend is played by that hot blonde chick from bubble boy, valentine, pleasantville, and sugar and spice, Marley Shelton.
I still love how Eddie Murphey always helps the little young black starving comic, a la cameos by Damon Wayans and Chris Rock in Beverly Hills Cop I and II, respectively.

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
I knew that one about Nikki Cox. Also when i was watching the 20th anniversary premiere featurette it did show Erika for just a glimpse on the Red Carpet.

BarryS

Second Unit
Okay, my turn. Back in the 80s, Jennifer Love Hewitt got her break on a TV series on the Disney Channel called Link Removed. She was known simply as Love Hewitt then. It was a fairly cheesy kids show about this music group that sang really bad pop songs and pretended to play instruments. I watched this show a lot as a kid, being a child of the 80s. I always had a crush on Stacy. Anyone else seen this show?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yep, I remember that show. Her mother wanted to name her just Love when she was born, but her brother thought she would get teased too much with that so her mother named her Jennifer at the suggestion of her brother because this girl he liked down the street was named Jennifer.
My turn now, Britny Spears and Christina Aguilera got their starts on 'The Micky Mouse Club'. He shoots he scores! :D
Hey, you guy's already took all the good one's, all I had were scraps to work with.;)

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
Oh, I forgot a few. They may be well known, but I still get a kick out of them.
Nick Cage and Anthony Edwards as Spicoli's shirtless buds
in Fast Times
Kristy Swanson in Ferris Bueller
Cynthia Nixon (Miranda) in Amadeus
Johnny Knoxville in Coyote Ugly
Vince Vaughn in Rudy
Salma Hayek in Fair Game
Erika Christensen in an episode of Frasier

RobertW

Supporting Actor
vince vaugn was in rudy? i only knew of jon favreau. and cynthia nixon was in the movie oc and stiggs, as was jon cryer.(how many have seen that one?)

actually, nicholas cage was one of brad's buds. spicoli's other buddy was eric stoltz.

gina gershon had a small part in pretty in pink.

lea thompson was in jaws III.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks