What's new

Did some changes to my web site. (1 Viewer)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C

I'll give you $20 if you never use that abomination of a "word" again ;)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
:cool:

Neat flash intro. Short and sweet. I wonder how he makes those 2d sprites move in relation to each other like they're in 3D. I know how to do it frame by frame through tweening, just curious if Flash MX has a setting to do it automatically.

That DTS 96/24 marquee is neat too! Wonder if either HD-DVD or blu-ray will use it.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hehe I had to open IE to see what you were talking about, those crazy icons don't come up in Firefox. :frowning: You may wanna consider adding target="_blank" to your link tags so the pages open in a new window.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Why did I open this thread? I'm going to go ram my flippin' head into a wall and then stab myself in the face with a pencil.

I offer $10,000 for Evelio's home address.

Sebastian

Second Unit
N E who for anywho?
How Stupid! No offense Evelio but it takes more effort to type N E who than anywho.:D

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Lol, Evelio don't listen to em. You totally redeemed yourself by saying that. You were joking, of course. Right??

:D

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Enya hoo, I like your site Evelio. Those panoramic pics are cool. We had a realtor do some in our house, all it seems to be is a 360 degree fish eye mirror mounted in front of a camera pointing upwards. Then, some software undistorts it into a panoramic. Pretty cool.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Leave Evelio's net-lingo alone-- the man who sold me his Klipsch can do no wrong! :D

N E who, it's a nice intro.

~~Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor

It's superb!! To my ears, it matches *much* better than the RC-3ii did. And having the original box (when I move this month :angry: ) doesn't hurt either.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks