What's new

Diana Krall's new album (1 Viewer)

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
Just had The Girl In The Other Room arrive today and it's fabulous. Most of the songs have been co-written with hubby Elvis Costello but the feel of the earlier albums is still very much in evidence. There's a neat cover of Joni Mitchell's Black Crow too but thankfully John Clayton doesn't try to emulate Jaco.

This disc has now claimed squatting rights on the player for the forseeable future.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
I've had the CD for almost 2 weeks, and I still can't get into it.

Nothing has really "grabbed" me yet, but I've only gave it 3 spins so far. The other Krall CDs have always pulled me in for at least a few songs on the very first spin.

I'll give a few more tries.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
And how did you manage that? The full CD hasn't even been released here!!!! It's not fair that England should get the CD before the USA, after all, we won the Battle of Britain for you, and we stole that submarine! :)

I did buy the 2-song "single" for $1.99 at Borders Saturday, and to tell you the truth, the 2 songs on it, "Temptation" and "I'll Never Be The Same", are only so-so.

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Dave:

Supposedly April 26th in the US for the SA-CD, about 6 months later for the DVD-A.

Cheers,

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Cool beans. That's great news for the SACD to be out so soon. (Kind of a bummer for the DVD-A version though)

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks