What's new

Dexter season 7 (1 Viewer)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
It's supposed to be but with the ratings still on an upward tick, one can understand Showtime's reluctance to let it go.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Showtime says they want it renewed but Michael C. Hall wants more money. I'm almost willing to bet they pay him more money to get one more season. Dexter still gets amazing ratings for Showtime. I guess it all depends on what comes and goes for Showtime. Showtime also has some new shows start as well, like Ray Donovan. Which i'm sure will already get season 2 But Showtime boss David Nevins did say this...
"I'm not making an announcement today about when Dexter will end. I think I will clarify before Dexter goes on the air for this next season. There's a clear endgame in place; I just can't talk about it just yet." Nevins did reveal, "The decision of when to end Dexter is ultimately a creative decision and will be made on creative reasons."
If this is the last season there is only twelve episodes to wrap everything up.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Showtime officially announces and confirms Season 8 is the last season.Season 8 starts June 30th.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I liked this season a lot until the Isaak storyline ended. Then again, I'm a rebel since I think season 4 is overrated. I like seasons 1, 2, 5 and 7 better, although the last few episodes of season 7 were a bit shaky.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'm glad this will be the last season. IMO, the show has been on a downward spiral the last few seasons so it will be nice to finally see how it wraps up. Although this past season was at least better than the abysmal Colin Hanks season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks