What's new

Destruct in 48 Hours - Saw them. (1 Viewer)

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all,

I wasn't sure the destructable DVD's were actually coming or not, but I am sure of it now.

I'm an IT Professional, and the company I work with moved a company from one building to the next (50 Pc's 5 Servers), they are a graphics/label company. Anyway, I noticed a pallet full of labels, Signs, and The Hot Chick. It was the packaging for the new DVD's.

It states right on there, "Upon breaking seal, you have 48 hours to view this DVD"

Well, I guess they're coming, but I have NO idea what benefit these offer anyone over simply renting them.

Tom

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Isn't corporate greed wonderful?
Absolutely! Who cares if the vast majority of these discs will end up in landfills. Environment? BAH! As long as big corporations make money who cares about the environment! :angry:

Do they honestly think that the same people who are too lazy to return a DVD to the video store will actually recycle these things? Dumbest. Idea. EVER! :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks