What's new

Desperate Housewives season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Perhaps, but they did show him after that scene, when the girl scout approached him.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I think the "P" on his shirt stood for something else other than Perdue or protector man.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

Well, that is quite a fright wig they have on the old gal. It doesn't even look realistic.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I can't get over how skinny Dixie Carter is nowadays (playing Orson's mother).

So is Art a pedo or not? Is Lynette over-reacting or not?

Didn't care much for the passive-aggressive butler antics.

Gabby's subplot was meh.

Mike was dumb.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
If Hatcher's character rallies to Mike's side when he's arrested this show will be officially braindead. I've barely held on as this season has been terrible, though the supermarket shoot-out was interesting. Tonight we went back to a 'eh' formula; the Gabby subplot went nowhere. The neighbors mooching on a semi-amnesia ridden Mike was both weird and didn't match with anything we know about any of the characters. We've totally lost track of anything going on with Lynette & Tom's jobs, and Brees storyline is not just bad, it's basically a warmed over version of George the psycho's story just with minor changes. (Ooh! Bree dates another psychopath!)

I had hope after the supermarket ep, but the last two have went from "uh.." to tonight, with the Hatcher plot making me grimace.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
DH aint interesting. recently. the supermarket was OK for a second, now's not so good.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

I belive that has been the implication. I don't think there has been anything shown/said to indicate otherwise.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member

The wife and I were talking about it right after we saw it. It made me cringe and to top it off, she took off her robe and exposed that nighty with the mother there. :eek:
The episode was a pretty good one.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
please, you don't watch this show for moral principles :laugh:.

as much as marc cherry preaches moral aptitude through the dead housewife's voiceovers, there's paradoxes aplenty. the most eggregious is committed by lynette. as long as the end justifies the means, it's OK =D. morality is absent in this drama, only extra bubbly soap :P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks