What's new

Demotivators... (1 Viewer)

GARY C

Second Unit
Anyone else collect these calanders?
I love them (as you can see by the sig.).
I was intoduced to them by a friend the first year they came out and have bought one every year ( I even have one of the small desktop stands).
I've worked in government before so I seen many of the true motivational posters out there. I was tempted to replace one, but I was only on term.
A couple of my favorites are.
Stupidity
"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots."
Agony
"Not all pain is gain." (you really have to see the picture
for this on the site)
Underachievement
"The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower."
Adversity
"That which doesn't kill me postpones the inevitable."
Cluelessness
"There are no stupid questions, but there are alot of inquisitive idiots."
Consulting
"If your not a part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem."
Overconfidence
"Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you can survive the odds beating you."
It helps on some of them to see the picture that goes with it so...
http://www.despair.com/indem.html
------------------
If you can't learn to do something right, learn to enjoy doing it poorly!
[Edited last by GARY C on November 16, 2001 at 08:29 PM]

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was using Apathy for my desktop forever (which was especially funny because I work for a communications company).
I love those, but in my tense new workplace, I might have to wait a while before I litter my cube with them. The 'real' motivation posters abound, and I don't want to burn any bridges so soon.
Thanks, despair.com brings a smile to my face. I personally think that Loneliness , Despair , and Dysfunction and both the most wonderful and cruel ones that I've ever seen.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I had I think "MISTAKE" as wallpaper along time ago, it was a picture of a titanic kind of ship about to go under and the caption was something like "The sole purpose in your life is to serve as a warning to others"
biggrin.gif
That was my favorite!
Jay

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
If I had a favorite it would probably be Apathy, but frankly I don't care enough about the whole thing to pick a favorite. :)
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks