What's new

DeepDiscountDVD -- Website down? (1 Viewer)

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
Internet explorer will pull up the DDD front page (if I wait patiently) but can't get anything after that.

It won't load at all with Safari or Firefox.

Steve_Pannell

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Everything works fine for me. (I'm using Internet Explorer).

Try re-booting your computer. Works sometimes when you're having unexplainable problems.

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
>Try re-booting your computer.

Well, of course I've tried that!

But DDD won't come up either at work or at home.

*grouchy*

Dave GR

Stunt Coordinator
I've been unable to access it the past couple days, work or home (both internet explorer).

EDIT: just tried it again now and it works fine. Typical.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I went to DDD yesterday to check on a pending shipment & it worked fine for me using Firefox.

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
I've had problems in the past two days as well using IE 6. I can get the front page to load but can't access the rest of the site as it's incredibly sluggish. Clearing cookies and temporary internet files didn't help.

I'm grouchy too because I've got 12 DVDs ordered from DDD that are AWOL. They've been in transit for over a month and it usually doesn't take anywhere near that long for my stuff to arrive. In their defence, an order shipped at the same time from Amazon.com is also missing. I think a mail container has been misplaced somewhere and is probably on its way to South Africa instead of Europe. :angry:

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
I also couldn't access DDD all day Thursday or earlier today, but it seems fine now. I first noticed it when I was going through e-mail, and the graphics in the e-mails from DDD wouldn't even load in Eudora (while all my other HTML e-mails from other places were fine), so I tried going to the actual site, with no luck. (Neither IE or Firefox worked.)

But, as I said above, no problem now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks