What's new

Deep Discount-Up to 52% off 50 Select Titles (1 Viewer)

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator
All 6 seasons of Highlander-$43.17 each.

All 6 seasons of Hercules-The Legendary Journeys-from $9.97-$33.57

There are also similar prices on Xena-WP,21 Jump Street,Silk Stalkings,Commish,Greatest American Hero,Crime Story,3rd Rock From the Sun,Doogie Howser,Rosanne,Hunter,Renegade,Sledgehammer,Three' s Company,Profit,Benny Hill-Best Of,Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Sale ends 08-26-05

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/studi...ainStudioid=11

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Apologize for piggybacking, but if someone is looking for the entire Highlander series plus an extra set of "Best of" and the Collector's Box en masse, you can get it for $229 or the individual season sets are available for $39.99 each.

Highlander DVD

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the link!

That site is cheaper only if you buy the entire set.

If you purchcase them individually,they are $4.75 cheaper at DeepDiscountDvd due to the fact that they don't charge shipping.They would cost $47.94 apiece at the official site(with shipping) and only $43.19 at DDDVD with free shipping.

Also by avoiding the official "Legendary Heroes" Davis-Panzer site you spare yourself from horrible customer service and also your entire household from a telemarketing campaign from hell.

John*D

Second Unit
The problem with DDD is they only use some Craft paper to secure the dvds in the box. Several times my sets will be bruised/dented or the digipak holders will be cracked.

I wish DDD would shrinkwrap the order much like AMAZON does. Other than that, DDD is great, especially their 20% off sales.

----

I recently picked up that $1 collector's box/holder from highlander-official for the Highlander series.

I only have S3 so far but will eventually get the rest of them. I'm wondering if the Raven set can fit (replace that best of set) that is suppose to go into the box at the end?

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

That explains a story I heard on NPR. They weren't very clear and made it sound like that would happen to any time you bought a TV show on DVD anywhere (but they did mention someone buying Highlander).

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

I'm sorry to hear this will expire. It looked very much like a traditional price cut. Indeed I wouldn't be surprised if the Hercules/Xena/Highlander prices stayed in effect, considering that the first season of Hercules was cut to $20 at all retailers. It seemed like Anchor Bay was exploring ways to get its Hercules/Xena/Highlander sets bought by people on the fence.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sorry to hear about the spammers associated with the site and I did forget to check the shipping charges. I'd considered ordering the complete set from them, but I probably will change my mind if they are that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks