What's new

Deep Discount Spring 2009 Sale? (1 Viewer)

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Has anyone who used the "LATIMES" code actually received a shipping confirmation yet? I placed two orders and both of them are in 'limbo' status - they show as open/processing and not shipped. I'm a little concerned...

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Only stuff that's out; I generally make a couple Tuesday orders.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
IIRC in the last sale, anything that was scheduled to be released within the boundaries of sale period was coming up with the discount. I'm pretty sure I placed more than a couple 'advanced' orders that got the discount.

There is a post on DVD talk that explains the system for processing orders.
Basically, since the sale was never on, these aren't legitimate orders and as such never made it to the actual warehouse to be processed. They show up on our end in the account info, but they don't exist beyond that.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm breathing a big sigh of relief since it looks like July will be the date now.
Even if the sale misses the BSG set by a day or two, there are still a good number of Bds, TV sets, and other stray releases I'd like to pick up that are released next month. This will also give me some more time to sell off some stuff I don't need as well.

Cheetah

Stunt Coordinator
I'm glad to know the sale appears to still be going ahead. I need 15 more sets to complete my Dark Shadows collection.

haroldS

Stunt Coordinator
Any information yet about the possible July 2009 discount sale, the dates and/or the discount percentage?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Kinda like how this thread got started a whole month ago...without any indication that the sale was even forthcoming! :laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Without a doubt.

But, as has been pointed out on a number of occasions...it is too bad Deep Discount did the HTF wrong by refusing to acknowledge that anyone used a special HTF code in the last Discount sale. :thumbsdown:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
from dvdtalk
DeepDiscount.com's semi-annual 25% off DVD and Blu-ray sale starts July 17 and runs until August 2, 2009. The orange note I got with my order today from DeepDiscount gives the word HOTSTUFF as one promo code.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If the price on the Battlestar Galactica Blu-ray set (currently at $239.51) doesn't shoot up before the sale, I'll be picking that up. It may be back ordered for a month and a half but if I can get it for under $200, it'll be worth the wait.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Totally looking forward to dropping some serious money on only two sets this year: BSG BD and Queer as Folk. It'll be after we get home from vacation, of course.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I'll be looking forward to this as soon as I get back from my Vacation next week. :)

I'm looking at getting:

Season 6 of Hawaii Five-O

Season 6 of Mission Impossible

The Red Hand Gang

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks