What's new

Decisions, Decisions - 9 pm viewing 10/6/02 (1 Viewer)

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator
Well, it's finally here. That dreaded day some of us have been, um, dreading.

Alias, Angel, and Sopranos, all on at 9:00 pm.

Here's my plan. Watch Alias in High Def. Tivo Angel. Watch the High Def re-air of Sopranos on Wed. Luckily Sopranos only has 9 more episodes. But then Six Feet Under starts again.

Sure would like a PVR that recorded High Def signals, and could record more than one program at a time.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
"Angel" on the Replay, "Alias" on the good VCR, "Law & Order" on the not-so-hot VCR. And it gets worse in November, since Fox is apparently planning on running "Andy Richter Controls The Universe" after "Malcolm In The Middle". I would have skipped MITM when it was paired with "The Grubbs", but now...

This Wednesday is looking even worse, with the "Birds Of Prey" premiere running long (9pm - Twilight Zone, Amazing Race, BoP; 10pm, L&O and MDs).

Jodee

Screenwriter
I have two Replays and two cable boxes so I recorded Angel & Alias at 9 pm, but then I grabbed Sopranos at the 12 midnight re-airing, so I'll watch it today with my husband.

Mondays are pretty light viewing for me, so it will be nice to watch Sopranos every Monday.

John_VI

Second Unit
Not having the HD conflict makes it much easier for me. And with a DirecTIVO box recording two channels simultaneously while I watch a third previously-recorded program, I am in hog heaven.

I can't remember the last time I even turned on my VCR. Oh wait!! It was a few months ago when I used it to dump a program I saved on TIVO onto a tape for a digitally-challenged neighbor.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I use three S-VHS VCR's for the analog stuff and a MyHD card on my computer to record conflicting HD programs. It was busy last night from 9:00 to 11:00 pm. All three VCR's and the MyHD card were in play.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks