What's new

Decided on Hitachi 51s500 (1 Viewer)

Richard-Tien

Auditioning
Due to the fact that my wife told me we could split up the ht and listening equipment (one listening room, living room becomes ht room), I was able to go up to a 51 incher. I decided the 51swx20b was the best, but none could be found around here. So the next best thingis the 51s500 the supposed replacement.

Anyways, does anybody know where the best price lies? I got it down to a good price at CC and Sears comes close. But is there are other online sites I should try?

Thanks.

TaylorSmith

Auditioning
What kind of price did you get for it at Circuit city. I just bought a Hitachi 51F500 and I've heard people getting the price down to around what i paid for it at circuit city. I paid about 1899 for it, i almost wouldn't mind going up the next level if i only have to pay a couple hundred more

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
Call up Keith at the Circuit City in Boca Grande Florida, over at AVS forum people across the nation are getting awesome deals from him. Well below anyone else! His number is: 561-368-3871

TaylorSmith

Auditioning
for those of you reading this, Keith wont do it anymore, i gave him a call and he said he couldn't give those kinds of deals away anymore

oh well

CoryC

Auditioning
I'm not sure what part of the country your in, but I found the best deals in the NW at Video Only. The salesman went down to $1500.00 without even blinking on the 51G500
They do not have a web site, all business must be done in person they don't advertise any prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks