What's new

Death Wish Movies (1 Viewer)

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
Nothing has been announced for the remaining films. Those three installments are now all owned by MGM, so I think the chances are good that they will surface soon. Not that it's on a par, but I believe part 5 ("The Face of Death"), while previously licensed to Trimark, may go to MGM as well (in its capacity as a 21st Century film, whose library is now theirs), so perhaps they're waiting for that title to revert so that they can issue them all in one big swoop.

Will K

Screenwriter
I actually wouldn't mind having these. They're not exactly great films, but fun as over-the-top revenge flicks. At least with MGM, we'll probably be able to obtain them for around $10 a pop. Death Wish V pretty much sucks, though.

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
It would be nice if MGM would release both the theatrical and cable versions of Death Wish II. I copied the cable version a long time ago onto beta tape. I later purchased the laserdisc version of Death Wish II and found it had been cut from the cable version. I checked the VHS tape version and it is the same as the laserdisc. I would guess the cable version is 5 or so minutes longer than the theatrical version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks