What's new

Dean Devlin to produce STARGATE sequels independent of SG-1's mythology (1 Viewer)

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
I've been waiting for a sequel to the film version of StarGate for a very damn long time. I know both film and the television series are their own entity but hot damn, this sounds great. There were sequel books of which I've read the first three I believe yet I barely remember them. Here's hoping Roland Emmerich will return to direct them.
My best friend has a PS3 and the only movie I'd buy for it on Blu-ray would actually be StarGate. I still have the book lying around somewhere, including the SNES game. I've always preferred the Director's Cut and I believe I saw a cut which was even longer but I'm not entirely sure.
Just last week I saw the "slimmer" season sets for SG-1 and thought about buying the first couple of seasons at Costco. Thought about how kick ass it'd be to finally have the Trilogy which was originally planned when the film came out.
Bring on StarGate 2 & 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks