What's new

Deadwood Season 2 dvd?? (1 Viewer)

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Just finished Deadwood S2 -- great show! However, I do miss Wild Bill...

Things in general are not as wild and woolly as Season 1 -- with politics rearing its ugly head. I liked the more uncivilized Deadwood of S1...

Still, one of my favorite shows, but I suspect the show will get tamer in Season 3. Is that why Deadwood's coming to an end, or was it because HBO pulled in the reins...?

I will say this: HBO has its best show coming to an end (Sopranos), just finished up several others and has now cancelled 2 of their most promising shows, Carnivale and Deadwood. With Larry David threatening to end Curb, that could well come to a finish, too? What are they're going to run now?

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Yeah I agree... I just finished season 2 yesterday, and the first half of the season seemed to really drag because of Al's situation (possible spoiler there). I actually found myself fast forwarding through parts where they would show Bullock and his wife talking. Here's to a better season 3 hopefully!

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Just finished episode 22 "Advances, None Miraculous".
I'd seen this broadcast last year but at that time I had not watched all the preceding shows.
Preaching to the choir here but...what a great fucking series. I was just stricken over Williams situation and then laughing through tears at Richardson and his deer totem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks